|Banana Nut Toast: This delicious snack packs a protein and fiber punch to keep u full between meals, perfect for a busy day!|
*Optional sprinkle of cinnamon or honey.
- Wheat bread with ½ tablespoon almond butter
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter,
- ¼ sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon of O's chopped mixed nuts & Chews
- 1 tbs of Almonds on top.
Overnight Oatmeal in a Jar:Perfect snack to dig your spoon in. This snack also work for afternoon or evening snack that will keep you satisfied. Add your favorite seasonal fruit toppings. Our O's candy nut snacks serve as a great crunchy topping
- ¾ Cup of Quick Oats,
- 2/3 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk (unsweetened),
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Honey,
- ½ Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla extract, preference of fruit
- O's Mixed nuts and Chews.
- Place oats, almond milk, honey and vanilla in a jar & close lid.
- Shake until all ingredients are mixed well. Place the jar in 2-3 hours or until oats have observed the liquid.
- Top your oatmel with favorite fruit and O's mixed nuts & chews
- Cooking time: 4hr total/ prep time 1 min/ cook time 4h
Toffee Ice cream with Toffee & cashews: Rainy Blue days. Do not let rainy days keep you from having fun… With this sweet treat you will sure feel happy.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup OS crushed toffee candy snacks
- ½ of your favorite ice cream
- 1 cup recipe easy creamy caramel sauce
- Place your favorite ice cream in a plate.
- Add your favorite caramel sauce
- sprinkle with our O's crunchy Toffee candy snacks with cashews. Enjoy!
Crunchy Cranberry Almond Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 carton (16 oz) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/3 cup of O's mixed nuts and chews
1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
Additional honey, if desired
Fruit for dipping, such as strawberries, grapes, banana slices or pineapple chunks, as desired
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in yogurt until well combined. Spoon mixture into large shallow bowl.
- Top yogurt mixture with O's mixed nuts & Chews, cranberries and mint. Drizzle with additional honey. Serve with assorted fruit for dipping.
Cranberry and Mixed nuts Vanilla yogurt Parfait
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canned jellied cranberry sauce or cranberry jam
- 1/3 cup O's Mixed nuts & Chews
- 1 tablespoon sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Spoon half of the yogurt into small parfait glass.
- Top with cranberry sauce and most of the granola.
- Top with remaining yogurt, followed by remaining granola, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Walnut Fudge Brownies
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- O's mixed nuts and chews
- Favorite ice cream
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double broiler
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and eggs
- Stir in flour and salt
- Add nuts and mix until well combined
- Bake in a lightly greased 9x9 or 8x8 pan at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool in pan, cut into small squares
- Add ice cream and sprinkle crushed O's mixed nuts and chews for topping
Strawberry Summer Salad
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ shallot, diced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup O's mixed nuts and chews
- Stir red wine vinegar and shallot together in a bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Stream olive oil into the mixture while whisking to form a dressing.
- Toss mixed greens and cucumbers in a large bowl; pour dressing over the mixture and toss to coat. Add strawberries and toss lightly. Season with sea salt to serve.
Apple Almond & Nuts Crunch Salad
- (10 oz) package mixed salad green
- ½ cup slivered almonds,
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese,
- ¼ golden raisins,
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing,
- ½ crushed O's mixed nuts and chews
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, feta cheese, apple, raisins.
- Toss to blend. Apply salad dressing to individual servings.
- Add crushed O's for toppings